I am still here, I just haven't been on the computer much lately! Lets see... We went to Florida for a week, and hung out at a golf resort and on the beach! That was great. When we got back it was time for Fourth of July, we had a great time, had some friends and their family come over for a fun cookout and games, then we roasted marshmallows over a fire pit while we let the kids play with fire works. After that it seems that time has just flown by. Every week I take the kids to the local free kids summer movie at the local theater, and that helps the weeks go faster! We are getting ready for school, it will start on August 4th for us. Tanner is starting high school this year (YIKES!) He is in the marching band and has been very busy with that since the first football game is the second week of school! The girls are so excited for school too, they can't wait to see their friends that they have missed all summer. Kayla will be in (GULP) 4th grade and Erin will be in 1st grade. This is the last year of being home all the time with Joseph he will start pre-school 2 days a week starting next year, we thought about it for this year and just decided not too. Anyway, as far as my weight loss- well... I haven't lost anymore but I honestly haven't really been trying! I have kind of taken a little break. I haven't been back to the gym since before I left for Utah! I know bad huh? We are starting new tonight so wish me luck! ok gotta go make dinner!! more tomorrow, I hope...
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Time sure does fly doesn't it!! You can totally get back on track and kick some butt Carrie!
Post a Comment