Thursday, May 29, 2008

the next 4 days...

I will be doing a 3 day cleanse! I need this. I have been feeling really yucky lately and really want to be 100% when I get to Utah! So for the next three days it is high fiber, lean protein, lots of water and an all natural cleanse beverage!!! Fun Fun. Then we run into sunday which just so happens to be a day of Fasting for me. SO 4 days to get this body feeling better! Here are some of the things I had to stock up on for this 3 days:

1 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

WhooHoo!!! 3 days left and you will be here, I am so freakin' excited!!!!!

All of that food looks really yummy, is this a strict vegtable diet or something? Are you going to be done with it when you get here?

I am still working on getting you a guest pass to my gym while you are here. It will be really cool getting to work out together and to share the workout secrets we have learned along the way. Plus, the gym is literally up the road, It's maybe a mile North East.

Well, I guess we will see you real soon!!