Not a bit of difference! In fact I think the first pictures look better than the 2nd pictures!
look at my measurements too. The sad thing is, I'm really trying!!
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
ah, Carrie, hang in there. Just keep trying...keep moving on. It's hard when we don't see fast results, but like we've said before, this is a life style change and the results will come with time! ((hugs)). And you did loose some inches!!!
Bull crap! Look at your butt, your arm, and your stomach. Look at your face! I said the same exact thing about myself though when I saw my first before and after. Everyone else saw a large difference except me! Thats because we are with ourselves all the time and we dont notice it as much. You are doing great, and your body is definately changing-even if its not happening as quickly as you want it too. Keep positive and believe in yourself!
January 5, 2009: 205.0lbs Will add measurements tomorrow! February 5, 2009: 201.0lbs I took measurements and can't find them! March 5, 2009: 196.2lbs I need new measurements!
5 comments:
ah, Carrie, hang in there. Just keep trying...keep moving on. It's hard when we don't see fast results, but like we've said before, this is a life style change and the results will come with time! ((hugs)). And you did loose some inches!!!
Carrie I am sorry to COMPLETELY disagree with you here, but I totally see a difference!!!
Yeah, I think there is a difference. I look bigger in the after pic!!! Blah, This is such crap!!! I hate hating looking at picturs of myself.
Bull crap! Look at your butt, your arm, and your stomach. Look at your face! I said the same exact thing about myself though when I saw my first before and after. Everyone else saw a large difference except me! Thats because we are with ourselves all the time and we dont notice it as much. You are doing great, and your body is definately changing-even if its not happening as quickly as you want it too. Keep positive and believe in yourself!
I see a difference as well!! We all hate photos of ourselves, especially these kind!! Keep at it girl!! It is hard, but you can do it!!
Post a Comment