I was out of commission there for a few days. My Grandpa died Sunday morning and I hopped a last minute flight to Texas, and spent a few days with my family. I didn't write things down or really keep track more than just a mental note to myself of when to stop. I hate to say but it was a lot of eating out. My family are not small eaters either. But on Friday I fixed lunch and dinner for my family and I got to fix some lighter fair! That was exciting. My mom actually asked a lot of questions and I got to give her some lessons on how to make better choices. I love talking to others on eating healthier, It really keeps me going. Anyway, I will post my food for today a little later I have to get a 2 year old down for a nap! I hope things are going good for everyone.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment