Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday

First I will tell how my exercise went last night! My poor body!!! My husband/Trainer had me running last night. But not at the gym, outside in the neighborhood. Man, running outside is hard! My lungs were hurting and my calves were hurting, and my pride hurt. I couldn't do a quarter mile. So I guess I have a lot more work to do. So on to today…

My eating was pretty good today.

Breakfast: 1 ½ c Special K cereal, 1c Skim milk 290cal/4.5g fat

Snack: 2 Cinnamon Roll Squares 114cal/4g fat

Lunch: 6 in Subway club on honey oat with mustard, Fat Free potato chips 395cal/6g fat

Snack: Dried fruit, Almonds 130cal/3g fat

Dinner: 2c Salad, 4oz grilled chicken, ½ c Black Beans, ½ c Corn, ¼ c Cheese, Tomatoes, Salsa, lite sour cream 516cal/12g fat

Today's totals: 1445calories/29.5g fat

Ok, well not as good as I wanted it to be, but really not too bad.

Our exercise tonight is sit ups, pushups, resistance training, and kickboxing!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I'm so proud of you for your hard work! Awesome!