Thursday, April 24, 2008

Withdrawl!!!

MY HUSBAND HID OUR SCALES!!!!
He doesn't want me checking untill May the 7th!
That is just cruel, But probably pretty effective.
I think his theory is that if I don't see the numbers then I will relax and not stress over it so much. I know it is out of love, but man. I can do this, I am still going to eat right and exercize regardless so I guess I don't know what I'm stressing over, right, right, right!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Terry! I do think it will be good for you Carrie. You are feeling great about your progress, you don't need a scale telling you how to feel!

Hollys Hobbies said...

I am ROLTFL!!!! Go Terry! You are right, maybe you just needed to not be concentrating on the dang thing. You have been kinda obsessed about what the scale reads, it would be awesome if you weigh in and have lost record breaking numbers! We will see on the 7th then, huh?