Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ARGGHH!!!

Today sucks!!! I am officially bummed out! I have gained 2lbs. What is that. Oh, well right. I'll catch up to you ladies soon I hope! Keep up the good work though. Way to go Christi for the 10lbs. Man I have to admit I am green with a little envy. But I am also truly excited for you. I know I will just need to work a little harder these next 2 weeks to catch up. But I know that excitement of losing 10. I think it is great.

5 comments:

Patty said...

Keep on trying, don't give up. It sucks to gain, but it could just be water weight.

Tammy said...

Carrie, I gained last week. It isn't a fun thing to see. I wasn't very proud of it, but I kept pluggin along, and I think I am doing much better this week. I think sometimes our body just needs to adjust to this weightloss thing we are doing. Keep up your good work and you will soon see the results you want.....we all will as long as we keep it up!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Carrie! Don't let numbers keep you down. Just take a good look at the past week at eating and exercise and figure out what you need to do differently and DO IT! You CAN do it!

Anonymous said...

Don't lose hope!! Bob Greene says that in the beginning of diets your weight can fluctuate. You are gaining water weight if you are trying to stay hydrated. You could also be gaining muscle. Or you could just be pigging out on too many calories! ;) Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you kick butt next week...it very well could be the water retention. Just keep eating right and throw in some exercise!