Today is officially 2 weeks for me! I had such a hard time getting up this morning! I think that I need more sleep in my life! I'm up at 6:30 every morning and don't stop until midnight or later every night. More Sleep and Water! Everyone used to tease me about how much water I would drink because I would get thirsty in the store and get a drink to drink while I shopped. But consciously thinking about how much water I drink makes me realize that I don't drink 1/2 the water I'm supposed to. I haven't figured out why I have a hard time remembering to drink water though. You would think that if you are thirsty or if your body needed water that you would get a drink right? I guess that that gauge on me is broken! Anyway enough ranting about that. Does anyone get enough sleep? OK, I won't go there right now! I'm too tired!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I hear you about the sleep. Man I cant ever seem to get enough. And by the way, they have shown a direct corrolation between weight loss success and sleep habits-that probably sucks for the majority of us! Also, I really struggle with the whole water intake too. But a trick Melissa showed me, is that drinking Crystal Light which is only 5 calories per 8 ounces, counts for water intake. So if you drank 10 glasses a day you are only using 1 point, but drinking all your water and it tastes good! I make an entire gallon from either an old milk carton or orange juice jug and so its made all the time. And since it's sugar free you shouldn't have diabetes issues drinking it!
I have a water bottle that I always try to keep filled up so I am able to drink all my water. I don't feel like I get enough sleep. I set my alarm for 4:45 every morning, but sometimes I don't drag myself out of bed till 5:30. I try and go to bed when we put the kids to bed. I am too tired to function if I don't. Also I can't get p early enough the next morning.
Oh I know, water is a hard one for me too! Get some Crystal light or something to make it taste better..lol....
and yeah, you get less sleep than I do, but I feel tired anyways...
I am working on more water too. I get up at 5:30 just to have quiet time. Lately I have been exercising doing 2 mile walk aerobics and reading scriptures and that has helped my day.
I dont think I get enough sllep. I need to go to bed earlier.
Water is sometimes hard for me.
I never feel like I get enough sleep, but I guess I'm not alone.
Holly is right about adequate sleep relating to weight loss. So there's one more reason we moms have a hard time losing weight. Mothers never sleep enough.
And if you do drink enough water you have to wake up during the night to p, thereby interrupting your REM cycle and your restorative sleep.
It's a vicious cycle.
-Della
Man, it sounds like everyone could use some more sleep. I think I get plenty. I am going to enjoy it while I have it. :)
I usually fill my water bottle up and then drink two of them. That is 8 cups. :) But I don't hate water like Melissa does. ;)
Post a Comment