Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting to know me!

Two Names You Go By: 1) Mom 2) Carrie
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1) Yoga pants 2) Sons Socks
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1) Communication 2) Love
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1) Scrapbooking 2) Go out with the girls, Uninterrupted!
Two things you did last night 1) Watch the state of the Union 2) Ate 1c of Yummy Fat free churn style chocolate Ice cream
Two people you Last Talked To: 1) My Mom. 2) Holly
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: 1) Volunteering at the elem school 2) Laundry
Two Longest Car Rides: 1) Utah to Texas 2) Texas to Utah
Two Favorite Holidays 1) Christmas 2) Valentines
Two Favorite Drinks: 1) Diet Pepsi 2) Fresca
Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1) I'm addicted to shopping 2) I am totally scared of the dark (Complete Dark)
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1) Pharmacy tech 2) Child Photographer
Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1) Anne of Greene Gables 2) One night with the king
Two of my Favorite Foods: 1) Mexican anything 2)Pasta
Two places I'd rather be right now: 1) UTAH! 2) UTAH! DUH!

0 comments: