Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 1 for me!

Today was going great for me until my kids came home from school and asked for some cookie dough! I just had to have a little too! Darn Cookie dough! The meal part is not hard for me really, it's the snack time in between that gets me!

Breakfast:
1/2cup of Oatmeal 150cal, 2.5g fat
1tbsp Olivio Margarine 80cal, 8g fat
3tsp Sugar 45cal, 0fat
1cup Skim Milk 80cal, 0g fat

Snack:
1cup Low fat popcorn 100cal, 2g fat

Lunch:
2cups Salad 15cal, 0g fat
6 Grape tomatoes 10cal, 0g fat
2oz Honey Ham Chopped 60cal, .5g fat
1/4c Shredded 2% Cheese Blend 80cal, 5g fat
2tbsp Fat free Ranch 30cal, 0g fat
Baked potato 100cal, 0g fat
margarine spritz 0cal, 0g fat
1tbsp Fat free Ranch 15cal, 0g fat
1/8c Shredded 2%cheese Blend 40cal, 2.5g fat
Crystal lite 0cal, 0g fat

Snack:
15 Fat free Ruffles potato Chips 70cal, 0g fat
3tbsp Salsa 15cal, 0g fat
1tbsp Chocolate chip cookie dough 130cal, 7g fat (YIKES!)

I won't be headed for the gym tonight, My husband and I work out together and he will be out of town this weekend but we will be back at the gym Monday night! I'm so excited for Melissa, Christi and Holly for already moving the scale! Thats great, Keep it up!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yumm cookie dough! love it too! But the rest of your day looks great! good job! Thanks for posting a blog!