Ladies this is were I need the most help! Today after lunch my back went out! I was having major spasms and a lot of pain! I took a pain killer!(I don't usually have back problems)Mind you it was not a strong pain killer, it was from when my 14 year old messed up his knee this past summer. So a child sized pain killer! Any way, major pain! I think the pain killer made me want to eat! Because I was not hungry at all but just munchie. I ate some Doritos and drank a Pepsi, mind you it was diet but still I felt I had to have it with Doritos! Then because my back was hurting I took the kids and let them get Taco Bell. (I was not cooking!) I almost ordered my usual, A Bean Burrito, Soft Taco Supreme, and a meximelt! Almost. I thought of you guys and got a chicken taco salad. Still, their Taco salads aren't exactly healthy either. I need some major encouragement right now because I'm feeling like such a bum for not even making my first full day!!!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Carrie, Shake it off!! You had a bad day. START fresh tomorrow! I'm sorry you hurt your back! That's not good at all. You can do this!
You can do it! This is going to be so good for your body. You are going to feel so much better physically and emotionally. We are all here for you.
ditto to what Melissa and Patty said. Totally shake it off, the first couple days are hard to get in the mode. You will get there, you can do this, you want it, so you can!!!
Post a Comment