Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm so excited!

Thank you Melissa, Christi,and Holly!
I'm so excited for this. I have been looking for something to get me going again on my weight loss. This is exactly what I needed! I will get all my measurements and everything tonight and get them up for all to see. Ladies I look forward to meeting you all this summer, I'm already looking at plane tickets and thinking about swimsuits!!!!! Just a quick history for those who don't know me...
I moved to Utah in 1997 and met Holly and her family Minus her sister Christi because she lived in the southeast. I was instantly adopted as a sister and met Christi. Then Melissa married Alan and we became like sisters too! Then my husband graduated BYU and started working for a company in Provo! We got Transferred to Georgia January 23rd 2005. I am probably the most homesick person out here!! I still have a Utah cell phone number because I can't get over it! We know we are coming back we just don't know when! Anyway, That's it in a nut shell.
I guess I should also let you guys in on my health history so you can push me harder! I had gestational Diabetes with 3 Pregnancies, and 5 years ago they said I had Full blown type 2 Diabetes. I went on an Insulin pump for my last pregnancy. Let me tell you that is not fun! A little over a year ago my doctor told me that I have early signs of Kidney disease, and that if I don't do something then I would need to go on insulin. I really don't want to do that! My first go at losing weight went well I lost 15lbs in 6weeks. But I took a break for the holidays and just can't get motivated. I need all your help

2 comments:

Christi said...

Dang Girl...your comment thingie is small, I couldn;t find it! Maybe I am just getting too old and can't see it..LOL! I just kept clicking until I found it! Welcome to our Biggest Loser contest!

Hollys Hobbies said...

you are not showing up on my pageas a biggest loser friend! what the heck?