Today went very well! I got up a made a great breakfast for my family because we are finally not on the 9am schedule! We moved to the 11-2 schedule, I like this one so much better. Anyway, I made them scrambled eggs homemade biscuits and sausage. Sounds good huh? I ate my Special K!(I love my special K) and didn't feel deprived! Isn't that cool? We came home and had Our Sunday staple Tuna fish Sandwiches! We took naps and got up and my husband and son (He's a teacher now Holly!) did some Home Teaching and came home to a great dinner I made. (Who ever said no work on Sunday!!) Spaghetti!!! Anyway, Here is my break down
Breakfast:
1&1/2c Special K 240cal, 4g fat
1c Skim Milk 80cal, 0g fat
Lunch:
2 slices lite bread 80cal, .5g fat
1c Tuna salad(made with Reduced fat mayo) 200cal, 8 g fat
1/4 of an apple 30cal, .2g fat
1oz Fat free Ruffles (cheddar sour cream, Yum!) 70cal, 0g fat
6 Reduced fat wheat thins 65cal, 2g fat
Dinner:
1c Spaghetti 210cal, 2g fat
1/2c Low fat spaghetti sauce with low fat hamburger meat 70cal, 8g fat
1 Slice of Lite Garlic bread 130cal, 4.5g fat
1c Salad 15cal, 0g fat
2tbs Fat free Ranch dressing 30cal, 0g fat
Snack:
4 mini brownie bites(Toll House) 210cal, 10g fat (Wow, Stay away from these! They are good!)
My totals for the day-1370cal, 39.2g fat
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Great Sabbath!
Posted by Carrie at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you sound like you had a fabulous yummy day of good food! I really need to come up with some good menu's that my kids will eat too. They aren't picky in the least, but I dont think they would eat some of the meals I have come across in the last few days of searching! have a good one, I am off to the dentist with all five kids at 7:25!
WOW!!! Good job Carrie!!!
Post a Comment