Well it 2am, my husband is out of town, the kids are out of school tomorrow. So I am on the computer messing aroud. Melissa I copied you again on your little person. Except yours really looks like you. The only face with light eyebrows was this one so I took it, it doesn't really look like me! Anyway, I'm tired. I'll update later!!!
THANK YOU! Feb. 5, 2009
17 years ago

2 comments:
lol, you are funny Carrie! I think everyone needs a Meez lol They are fun!
that is so cute! How do you get the little avatar person on there anyways? I wonder if y'all could make one that looks like me?! I am sorry Terry is out of town, I am also sorry you were so sad the other night when we were chatting. I am thinking about you, and am sending hugs your way! :)
Post a Comment