Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So motivated

I am so jazzed at my weight loss. I was ready to get to work last night, and then Terry reminded me that we had a meeting for our vacation time share plan. We have been owners for a year and haven't used it and they felt that we needed training. So no gym last night. We didn't get home till after 11pm. Then this morning I started having this weird pain in my lower pelvis area. I'm not sure what it is but I think that holly told me once that she would cramp when she ovulated? Is that right, because there isn't anything else on that side except my ovaries? (I think) Anyway, so I was thinking no gym tonight. But then I watched The Biggest Loser. It had me so motivated. Some of those people were working so hard and kicking butt! So I went to the gym pain and all. I still hurt, but feel really good that I went. A little over 2 miles on the Elliptical and then weights. My weights are getting easier so I have to now increase my reps. Terry (My Husband) is my trainer And he is holding back on increasing the weights too much because I don't really want to build big muscles, I just want to tone up what I have. I have been eating some really good recipes. I want to share then, but it is to time consuming to type 3 recipes a day. So I'm really thinking about this cookbook thing. I really think that it would be fun to put together a cookbook with recipes from all of us, to all of us! Any one have thoughts on this?

1 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

You know I am all for the cook book. I am sorry you were in pain yesterday, it's an awful pain huh? I am proud of you that you actually went and worked out! I watched the show too, I have become hooked on it as well for much of the same reasons. They are dedicated and have amazing stories to tell. Of course I have to remind myself that I am not being trained by Jillian 5 hours a day and so I am not going to lose 8 pounds in one week! Thats the great thing about being on the ranch, they have nothing else but weight loss to concentrate on! Keep up the great work! You have now made me feel ashamed that I didn't exercise yesterday, I guess I will end this and go get my sneakers on, LOL....