Today has been fun, I am on the yearbook committee at the elementary school. We have a deadline coming up on Monday and I just realized that I have 2 pages that I hadn't planned on so I was at the school taking some pictures this morning. Then I had a little bit of work to do in my kindergarteners class. Then since my husband was home with the baby, I got some time to do my other job today! For those that don't already know, I have a business making scrapbooks for other people. MemoryBook Makers-us.com. I'm working on a book right now that I'm finishing up and have another couple waiting. So I got to work for a couple of hours today. I love my job!!! Anyway, my eating has been fine today. And I look forward to heading to the gym this evening. Good Luck to everyone tomorrow!!!
Breakfast:1c Special K 240cal, 4g fat
1c Skim Milk 80cal, 0g fat
Snack:Pear 100cal, 0g fat
Lunch:Lean Pocket Ham and Turkey 260cal, 7g fat
1oz Fat free chips 75cal, 0g fat
2tbsp Fat free Sour cream 30cal, 0g fat
2tbsp Salsa 10cal, 0g fat
Snack:100cal pack of baked cheetos 100cal, 4g fat
1Yoplait Thick and creamy Key Lime Pie yogurt 100cal, 0g fat
Dinner:2oz (I measured it dry) Spaghetti noodles 200cal, 1g fat
1/2c Regu sauce 90cal, 3g fat
1 Turkey sausage link 120cal, 6g fat
2c salad 30cal, 0g fat
4tbsp Fat free dressing 60cal, 0g fat
Totals for today: 1495calories, 25g fat
Workout:Walk 30min@ 3.5mph, and jog when I can in that @5.5.
Then 30min of Eliptical.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Wednesday
Posted by Carrie at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
that is so funny that we had the same dinner. I am glad to see that you are re-encouraged and re-energized Carrie-Feeling like we are stuck is beyond frustrating. You know that your body can do this, YOU can do this! I have no doubt in my mind that when you come here in June, you will have accomplished your goals. So just keep your chin up, and dont EVER give up!!!
Post a Comment