Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Melissa, I do read your other blogs!!!

I've been TAGGED!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Holly Cox, Melissa Davis, Keli Harris, Stephani Rohm, Terry Gibson
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday-I get to sleep in!
E- Essential Item: Computer
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms.
H- Hometown: SpanishFork, UT
I- Indulgence(s): Shopping
J- January or July: July
K-Kids: Tanner, Kayla, Erin, Joseph
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: July 19, 1997
N- Number of Siblings: 1 real, 3 half
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: The dark, Bugs and spiders
Q- Quote(s): I'm not a quote type of girl
R- Reason To Smile: I have great friends, and a fabulous family
S- Season: Fall.
T- Tag Six: Stephani, Tiffani, Holly, Teressa, Patti, Sharon.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love sushi.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of animals
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: um, interesting...
Y- Your Favorite Food: Love Mexican
Z: Zodiac: picies

3 comments:

Marie said...

Carrie, Marie here. I am commenting on your last post about how you work from home putting together scrapbooks for other people. I TOTALLY WANT TO DO THIS! I went to the site for the company you work for and sent them an email. But do you know how or who I can get in touch with to see about doing this myself?? I so want to work from home, especially when I have kids! Email me if you can. marie.moser@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

wow, so you DO read my other blogs ;) he he...

How ya doing Carrie?! Hanging in there?!

Hollys Hobbies said...

I think I have been on here like a hundred times looking for the new pics of you getting your hair done! They aren't here though...Maybe I am on the wrong Carrie Blog?! Ok, I am done being a smart-elic, but, I WANT PICTURES!!!!! ok, I hope your day is well! :)