Friday, February 1, 2008

My Husbands Pants!!!

I put on my husbands pants today!!! I even got them buttoned!! and the belt too! Ok, I know that he has put on a little weight since we left Utah. But he is a very fit man! He is about 5'10 and weighs in at 183. Mind you his pants are loose on him, and darn tight on me but I still got them over my but and that says something!!! So, I got on the scale (I know a few days early) But I haven't lost any more weight! But I think that I'm OK with that a little because his pants fit! Melissa told me yesterday that I needed to buy an outfit that I want to be my goal! I have decided that I want my husbands pants to be my goal! I want to put them on and have them be too big!!!! When that happens, then I'll pick up another outfit! Or have christie send me those size 10s!! That is my goal size right now!!! Anyway, more later...

3 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Carrie. Marie here. You have left a couple of messages on my blog. Not an official participant in the BL group, but a follower-of-sorts. Just wanted to give you some congrats and encouragement! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Hollys Hobbies said...

WOW that is great carrie! Don't tell him that, he might start hiding his pants LOL! I think its more than ok to wear your husbands pants, but if he starts trying to wear yours, put your foot down! It just wouldn't be right, ya know? :)
Have an awesome weekend!