Monday, February 25, 2008

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

I am officially out of the 200's!!!! That's 6lbs for you guys, but my first goal for me was 20lbs and I am officially 21lbs down for me!!!! My next personal goal is 15lbs more!!!

5 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

That is so great Carrie!!! Awesome job! 21 pounds is crazy, that's my goal loss, and you have already done it!!! The next 15 pounds hopefully will come off easier, meaning with less stress. check your girly out, she is wearing me down just watching her! Have fun With your "class duties", and keep up the good work. I WILL take you up on that offer to run together when you come back, so we had better get our butts moving eh?! Thanks for yor support-love ya too!

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome!! That has to feel fabulous! Congrates!

Patty said...

That is great! You have lost almost twice as much as me. Pretty soon that type 2 diabetes might just reverse it's self Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Carrie, awesome! congrats!!

Tammy said...

That is awesome Carrie!!!