Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oh, to be a teenager again!!


Sorry Guys, I have been extremely busy. I have to admit that I was totally bummed out last thursday. But I git over it! Friday night I hosted a crop at my house and that kept me busy all day getting ready for it. Then on saturday I went a little crazy and decided I needed a little change. So I went and chopped 6in off of my hair and had a perm put in!! If you know me, you know how crozy this was!!! But I just felt that My weight loss was not in my control at that point and I wanted something that I could change and feel good about. So then my husband and I had our valentines date that night (He'll be out of town for the actual day). We dressed up fancy, he surprised me with a coursage(sp?), Took me to a nice Dinner, And then we went to the Stake Sweethearts dance. We had such a good time. I love dating my husband! Anyway, then sunday came quick and went just as quick!, I worked at the middle school book fair Monday morning until the afternoon, and then I came home and took a nap!!! Then I had get homework, dinner, and 35 homemade valentines. So needless to say, it's been busy!

I do have some good news though!! While I was working the book fair, I had one teacher ask me for my hall pass!!! And another say that I looked like a high schooler!!! Wow I was feeling on top of the world when I left. The funniest part though was that the teacher that said I looked like a high schooler was one of my sons teachers. And I laughed and stood next to my son, He is now taller than me!!!

I weighed in today, and I have not lost anymore weight. But, I'm not surprised! I didn't eat the best during being so busy. But I know my body is changing. My clothes are fitting differantly, and right now I'm good with that. I did talk to a trainer about my food journal. She has informed me that I don't eat enough Protien and that I'm not taking vitamins, and those two things are very important in weight loss! She also talked to me about foods that are more nutritious than others! So I am re-evalutaing my menu.

4 comments:

Hollys Hobbies said...

And are you wearing makeup?!You really look so wonderful Carrie! I agree with you that Thursday was really depressing, thanks for being a part of my pity party, it's so important to be supportive of eachother in those moments! I thought it would be more of a motivator seeing that I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but it almost stopped me in my tracks. We will kick butt this month though, we have to!!! I think its so sweet that Terry got you a corsage, was the dance fun? We are going skiing tonight with Alan and Melissa and Christi and Nathan and I am hoping that after 11 years I dont kill myself!! I hope the rest of your week goes well, have a good one!

Patty said...

Great pictures. It sounds like you had a great time. Your hair looks cute. That is funny about your son's teacher. People always think I am younger then I am.

Anonymous said...

wow girl, you HAVE been busy! How fun to go out to dinner and a dance!! I think it's great that you chopped your hair and did something different! Hair seems to be the thing girls change when they want some "change" in their lives. I like it!

Becky said...

Your pictures look great and I really like your hair!